Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Motivation. It's hard to come by these days

Well guys, the semester is starting to come to an end, there is only one month left. You think this would life my spirits and give me energy to do what must be done. Nope. I am sitting in my little apartment thinking, "I want Taco Bell, then a movie, Ooh then research for my next blog post, and I am DEFINITELY not going to do my homework or study for any sort of big and important test." Yep, reeeaal motivated, a shining example to my peers.

Luckily I was able to drag myself to Taco Bell and get some burritos and awesome Baja blue Mountain Dew. For some reason caffeine makes me feel focused and I immediately can take on anything. I am feeling the caffeine kick in, time to take advantage of that feeling and do some statistics homework.

OH and speaking of blog research...

I am in search of the perfect topic to learn about for my next blog post. I am thinking Mozart piano solo, graphic design, orrrr maybe a really famous artist. The first two are very appropriate, seeing as I will (hopefully) be studying abroad in Salzburg, Austria for a semester this fall. For your information, Salzburg is the home town of Mozart, but there is also a good chance I will be studying graphic design at the University (random, I know).

The fate of my blog will probably lie in the ever capable hands of Eeny, Meeny, Miny and Moe.

*Strangely this makes me think of a Justin Bieber song. I feel my motivation wavering I better go now.

1 comment:

  1. I vote graphic design. Or you could do it on caffeine and caffeinated products and the best way to get caffeine in your body. Party.

    ReplyDelete