- Cucumber sandwiches; like the ones you see in movies with English tea
- Breads (rye, sourdough...?)
- Awesome french toast recipe I found on another blog
- Pickle soup (maybe just to see what the heck it is)
- Poached eggs (it's harder than you'd think)
- My mother's to-die-for Minestrone
- Waffles, and when I say waffles I mean that I want to find an amazing recipe, one that will blow you out of the water, because waffles are amazing. And for all of those who think there is no difference between waffles and pancakes I will write a section explaining this as well.
Here's a picture of someone else's sandwiches, but don't they look good? Cool, fresh and perfect for summer? I'll put up my own pictures but these people had a nice camera and I want you all to appreciate how pretty they are.