Thursday, June 16, 2011

Food Glorious Food

There are so many things I want to learn to cook. I am a little stuck on what I should cook next. There are so many options and then once I know what I am going to cook I have to find a good recipe. Here are the options.

  • Cucumber sandwiches; like the ones you see in movies with English tea
  • Breads (rye, sourdough...?)
  • Awesome french toast recipe I found on another blog
  • Pickle soup (maybe just to see what the heck it is)
  • Poached eggs (it's harder than you'd think)
  • My mother's to-die-for Minestrone
  • Waffles, and when I say waffles I mean that I want to find an amazing recipe, one that will blow you out of the water, because waffles are amazing. And for all of those who think there is no difference between waffles and pancakes I will write a section explaining this as well.
Okay, cucumber sandwiches sound pretty delicious. I'll make those first, it'll ease me back into cooking.

Here's a picture of someone else's sandwiches, but don't they look good? Cool, fresh and perfect for summer? I'll put up my own pictures but these people had a nice camera and I want you all to appreciate how pretty they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment