Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summertime is Here

Summer is here... I think. In Utah you can never be sure. Curse you Utah. Well the birds are singing and I am now working everyday at two different care centers. I have never worked full time before. 40 hours is a lot of time.

I work a lot of graveyard shifts that go from around ten at night till seven in the morning. Working that shift is kind of like living in the Twilight Zone! Everything is backwards, you eat a meal in the middle of the night. Even though it is not what I am used to I am really starting to like it.

I am getting wayyyy excited to leave for Europe in 3 months! I still have a million things to do and a ton of money to earn. I am just worried that things won't work out, it seems like a trip to Europe is not something that I could ever achieve. It was always a dream, and a lot of times people tell you dreams are not realistic so don't get your hopes up. I guess I still have some of that ringing through my head.

I think I'll try to be productive now.

No comments:

Post a Comment